Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Friends,
My experiment with blogs begins. Funny the way I end up doing things which I thought I never would.
For starters I am pasting some ealier works - they don't have much quality (for I am not natural at writing) but they reflect my mental condition when I wrote them (and I claim to be honest )

They come in all languages I know - two of them I barely know. Some without a name coz i couldn't think of one. I call them poems I'd like to know what you call them.

The night cloud keeps shuttling between horizons tirelessly,
For that glorius moment of having moon close to her bosom.
(16-08-08)

The shore waits for the sea to say.
And the sea wants to hear it from shore.

Heart of desperate shore is broken into billion sand grains.
And the sea bangs its head on the rocks.
(10-8-08)

While writing above two I was reading Tagore's couplets. So that explains the style.


ALL THAT I ASK FOR
A face to fill the empty darkness of my heart,
A voice to linger in the misty silence of my soul,
A smile to brighten the gloomy corners of my mind,
A hope to keep me going in the lonely trail of my life.
(31-7-08)
Well this one is very silly (painkili if u know malayalam) but then i am silly at times.


'teri aankhon ka aag dekhne par
jal gaya to bhi kya?
sagar mein apne aap ko khone par
koi nadi roti hai kya?'
(jan-feb ,2008)
I was inspired by kavisammelan at my colege and Iwanted to try writing in this language which I barely speak

enikkonnuranganam

enikkonnurangam
kandumaduthuree jeevitham
kannadachiruttakkanam
kettumaduthoree kolahalam
kathil veezhathe kakkanam
kaivittupoyoree manassine
kadinjanittadakkanam

enikkonnuranganam
kalamere kazhinjoru pulariyil
ninne kanikandunaranam.
(jan 2008)
That one in malayalam - the only language I really know. Sadly it is in English alphabet ; may be I will give it in malayalam font some time later.

That is all for now but watch out for my views on life love nature and science.

1 comment:

The dreamer said...

..plz keep on writing ,buddy :)
You wrote in your blog "wait for my views on nature,love,science" plzz do share your views :)